Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Political Musings

When Sarah Palin was announced as the new VP canidate I knew absolutely nothing about her. So I did some research. She has five children the youngest, born in April, has Down's Syndrome. Her 17 year old daughter is 5 months pregnant out of wedlock. Sarah is an Assembly of God woman. The previous two things that I mentioned about her children have absoutely no bearing on the job she will do as VP. But of course, the press is carrying on about them. One thing I can say for Mr. Obama is he told the press, families are off limits. Being an Assembly of God woman myself and having had a granddaughter born out of wedlock, I can assure you she had no fault in this. You raise your children right and they do what they want. Her being an AG woman does have some bearing on how she does the job of VP. She is a praying woman and that will make all the difference. She has limited political experience but seems to be a go getter who is not afraid of the "good ole boys". I will be praying for Sarah as the days get closer to the convention. We all know how the press loves to go after Christians. I am urging you to do the same.

No comments: