Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Help

I work with someone who hates me, that is not an exageraton. She refuses to sit at her desk when I am there because it is next to mine. She speaks to me only when I speak to her and there is a supervisor around. She is rude, unpleasant and the unhappiest person I have ever met. I have been told both by my immediate supervisor and the big boss that she has been ask to find a different job. She has been here 20 years and they say she has been here too long and she doesn't remember what it is like in the real world. She comes in late, messes around and spends too much time outside smoking. I start 30 minutes after her and I am here before her. I have been having terrible headaches she causes me so much stress. I have been as nice as can be I pray for her daily but I just don't know what else to do. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

No comments: